Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brionesjavier Adventures and more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori
Regal
Regal

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Mon 03 Sep 2012, 05:44

javier, there's the place of the hydra's respawn:
http://map.tibiaml.com/?p=32942,32738,7:9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/pedrivo
Armageddon
Regal
Regal

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Mon 03 Sep 2012, 06:55

Nice!

for a faster load (minimap not all fancy xD)

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Mapper?coords=128.173-127.229-7-4-1-1

also i noticed you have a heavy machete, im not sure if you use this for breaking webs and such but if so i suggest getting 1 or 2 fire bugs :p they burn instanly through webs but blow up every now and again ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Mon 03 Sep 2012, 08:44

Thanks for the maps Very Happy now i know what places avoid.... for now (lol).... i never use a fire bugs, there are like granades????, i am consufed
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Mon 03 Sep 2012, 08:52

Brionesjavier wrote:
Thanks for the maps Very Happy now i know what places avoid.... for now (lol).... i never use a fire bugs, there are like granades????, i am consufed

Sortof, they burn through spider webs blocking your way essencially burning them pretty much instead of a continually using the weapon to destroy the webs, ONLY catch though is they explode every so many uses ;p thats why 2 is useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Mon 03 Sep 2012, 10:47

ohhh, thanks for the information, now understand more Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Tue 04 Sep 2012, 04:38

Today i finished the tarantulas task and kill the hide boss Very Happy

2 spider silk Very Happy good money
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Tue 04 Sep 2012, 05:21

Yeah buddy!

View user profile
Armageddon
Regal
Regal

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Tue 04 Sep 2012, 06:21

Very nice congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Tue 04 Sep 2012, 13:40

Today in the afternoon, i help Higa zydla white white deer, he tray to get a mount, but fail...., we will try again tomorrow.

then i decide to explore more lands in tiquanda and found something like a reservation, or something like that, i fell danger and back.

Finally i kill my first dragon lord, with help of one friend Ivan maldith, we enter to the thais dragon lair, and did the nanigata quest :d

Sudden dead rune are great, 250-300 damage Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 05:46

Well, today i found Aiko Hazami, and she invite me to hunt dragons and dragons lord Very Happy.
Thank you very much Very Happy

and also did the hat of the mad quest Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 06:58

Okok javier i see what happens in here! You find ppl, you take pics, & you hunt with'em!
You need to find me, ill save your mana, dont exiva me, im usually in giant spiders in forb lands, or frost dragons, or worker golems, or gnometasks, or lizards in northern zao, or everywhere arround tibia... I think you shoul exiva me haha JK, uAWESOMEjavier :3

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:20

Very Happy, could be fine Pete, next time maybe we can hunt Very Happy...

this afternoon i was trying with the serpentine tower again, but fail, i found Blazzedjuggalo, he was searching too, we enter to the basement of one pyramid of ankrahmun (you need a scarab coin to enter), where many strong creaures (for me) are, ancient scarabs, vampires and other that look like... scarecrow.
Well thanks to him i survive, but we dont found nothing Sad

Then i show a tomb to Miga Zydla, y explore it, like a week, in the way we kill some dragons

And then, we enter to the tumb...

It the way al feel strange, there was some diferent creatures, also we found sacred spider. ?????
the last time i was there, i explore 3 levels down more, and i never see one...., i dont know what happend, maybe i was lucky that day, and other player kill them, or in some days the creatures change, but i swear i never seen that sacred spider and other creatures......

i cant undertand O.O ?

Well good hunt all, dreams with the sacred spider... V°°V
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:42

Great adventures as usual! Don't worry about the wall in Tiquanda (Forbidden Lands), nothing can get out and I don't think you can get in without doing part of the Banuta quest (though I'm not sure).

By the way, mage tips:
- Careful with the set you're using, it's very bad against dragon lords or any creature that uses fire attacks (O-O)
- You might want to get a spellbook when hunting with a blocker, those magic levels are useful!

Also, when am I going to be in one of your pics? 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 13:54

Thanks for the tips Very Happy

Sorry for dont take pics but....

The first time i was in shock for the premium time, so i dont take pics.
the second time i was in shock for your beauty house ;D

But here to repair my fail Very Happy

Thanks for the pic in Darashia Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Thu 06 Sep 2012, 14:14

Today was a strange day, i conect early and continue my task of apes hunting and carnephilas hunting, well i complete the 300 apes and i explore more near banuta i ask in the guild channel abour the area when i was, because i was in the door of forbidden lands and i was walking more down, thanks to PETE who tell me no more down for the hydras Very Happy.

Then i recive a msg from a friend (i thing one of the desert quest friend, jejej i have many from that quest Very Happy ), well he want help fopr quest, so i help in spike sword quest and blood herb quest

Then i leave, my dad need the pc, then reconect for 30 min, but disconect because i must to give a calculus class, then reconect but disconect because my brother in law (the husband of my sister) need help, then reconect for play, but disconect because my brother need the pc and i have a class, the fibaly reconect for 2 hours of play.

Many reconections, i hate that, but at least i have "pan de elote" for dinner, well, while i was in port hope i was with the couriosity of meet hydras so ask in the guild chat for someone who give me with a tour ther, and thanks to AOI who help me, i kill my first hydras (many sd runes), and thanks to aio for block Very Happy, she also help me with a quest there, one of hydras egg.

That was all, i hope tomorrow dont have soo many reconections Very Happy.

Good night, dreams with Hydras
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Thu 06 Sep 2012, 16:34

Finally, I'm famous now! ヽ(^Д^)ノ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 03:01

This morning... Green djinn quest...

Yesterday i read a message of Ally in the guild chat, something about the green djinn quest and if someone need to do it, so this morning when i see ally un the chat i ask for the quest, so we did it Very Happy

Thanks Ally, you kill almost all djinn Very Happy, was a good hunting and quest, also Nethel for help us in the part of the orc fortress, all orc die inmediatly Very Happy.

The beginning

With the djinn

The orc fortress

dont appear my smile in the pic.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 05:08

So productuve morning, also the green djin quest.

I was going to svangrog ofr mamuth hunting, but in the list of places i read gray island so i decide to investigate Very Happy....

Then i see a hole, and go there, and a water portal, and up to an island..

Well i feel strange, i feel danger and ask in the guild chat, thanks to Pete he told me that better back, because that leads to the hive ... then he told me that will ask to Aiko and maybe they can give me a tour for the map. Very Happy

So protected by Pete and Aiko we walk into the hive....
(Pete tall me that is better use great fireball runes, so i buy it 96 Very Happy + my 80 avalanch, and my 80 mana pots)

In the hunt they make me a protection zone (somethimes i dont obvey well the instructions, sorry for that, i am noob)

But the hive its great Very Happy beauty, and nasty jejejeje
many insect:

The most dangerous moment was when one big and fat insect (i dont know the name) atack me in the protection zone, so i run where pete and aiko were, i use mana shield, and drink many mana pots in row, aiko heal us, pete atack the insect and other, finally he move me in a safe place qhen the isect atack him, finally all safe Very Happy, thanks Pete and Aiko for safe me many times Very Happy.... again Very Happy....

An we end the hunt with a smile (i was empty of mana pots and greatfire ball runes and almost all avalanch too):

Was a great hunt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 06:48

We have some fun in this crazy xploring hive day didnt we Javi?

View user profile
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 09:33

The hive is a scary place, I still haven't even seen a Kollos ...ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:04

Yes Pete, was an amazing exploration today Very Happy thanks.
Yes Aoi San, a scary and nasty place, with hard creatures for me, but good place for explore and hunt Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Sat 08 Sep 2012, 15:29

Sorry for upload the pictures until this hour, but have some activities...

Well in the morning Pete help to do 2 quest, the deep fibula quest an the dark night quest, Thanks Pete, all creature die with you there Very Happy, thanks to you i have 30k in may account (i sell all the items)

Also in Fifula we meet with gworyan

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 01:21

This morning i hunt my first 3 dragons lord solo (utamo vita + magma set + icicles runes + and a few death runes + vodoo wand)

Thanks Ally, for the runes ;D, thank you very much.
Thanks Pete, with the money of the quest that you help me to do (cleaning all creatures Very Happy) i buy the magma set Very Happy

See you.
Good hunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 12:44

This afternoon, saw guild hunt, demon hunt in edron

Was too hard for me, i use 120 mana pots, 100 icicles runes, 80 avalanches runes and 40 sudden dead runes.
Also there was some players who want to lured us some demons, thanks to all to help me, thanks to you i was safe.

Hail Divine justice!!!
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 13:38

Hail Divine justice! =) and gratz lvl 51!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   

Back to top Go down

Brionesjavier Adventures and more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Life Threads-
Jump to: