Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Veigar applying to the guild!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veigar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Veigar applying to the guild!   Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:37

- Character Name; (To be decided..)

- Name; Elijah (Friends call me Eli)

- Age / Country ; 25, currently living in Italy.

- Vocation and Current level; Either going to start a new character, or transfer my 185 EK

- How long have you played Tibia? Since late 2000, with short and long retirements in between.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

Can't quite give an ETA, as it changes from day to day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

If I start listing all the guilds I have been in since 2000, i'll finish this application tomorrow.
But I never left a guild in my life, either it was disbanded due to people quitting, or disbanded for any other reason.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Don't really know anyone here on Fidera besides a few people from the guild.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Delita and Knux

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I like to help people out with whatever I can, if somebody needs help and I am capable of helping
I will always be there to do so.
I like to joke around, laugh, I'm a great listener and I enjoy conversations, so if there's a vent server or TS
I'll be there.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Starting to feel a bit like a job application and not a guild application! ._.

Strong Points:
Loyalty (can sometimes be a weak point rather than a strong point since people have tendency taking
advantage of that)

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

Well, on Premia I used to help out the community quite a lot,
usually greeting newcomers out, helping them in the beginning with EQ and money, also blocking some stuff.
I participated in Devovorga's first Tibia kill, we were the fastest ones to get that cunt down, blocking with a pretty huge team of EK's.
I also participated in Askara's first Ferumbras kill being one of the main blockers with a good friend of mine,
you can still find that video on youtube probably, if you just look "Askara ferumbras kill" you can see me there,
my name used to be Rangorak Knight on Askara before I moved to Premia.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?

Well, after I got hacked a few years ago and lost over 60kk worth of items, rares EQ and pure cash, I decided to quit straight away, and coming back around 4 years later I was pretty disgusted to find out what happened to Premia due to world transfers, tons of guilds moved in and started wars, destroying the community within Premia, most of the people I knew transfered away to either npvp servers, or just other pvp servers, from being the best server in Tibia, premia became just another BR server (No offense towards the brasillians in the guild) but from a fully english speaking server it has become a 1% english speaking server and 99% portugese.
So I have been wandering around casts trying to find a proper server to play and came across Delita and Knux,
who told me to apply to the guild.
Fidera looks like a decent server, and I don't really know anyone from the guild besides Deli and Knux, but if everyone's pretty much the same then I'm sure it would be lovely.
I would like to play in a server with a nice community, helpful and friendly people, and most of all respectful.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?

Aye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Veigar applying to the guild!   Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:00

Application noticed.

A member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will contact you in-game to finalise your application.

Thank you for applying! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delita Heirall
King

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Veigar applying to the guild!   Wed 01 Apr 2015, 23:56

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice and thank you for applying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.freeforumboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veigar applying to the guild!   

Back to top Go down

Veigar applying to the guild!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: