Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applicaton - Blueline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blueline

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Applicaton - Blueline   Mon 04 May 2015, 06:41

Good day guild leaders and officers,

Here's my application form in the prescribed format.

- Character Name
Blueline

- Name
Nixon

- Age / Country
80's kid, from Canada

- Vocation and Current level
EK, lvl 75

- How long have you played Tibia?
Since 2004, my highest leveled character is Schaefer, but I decided to start playing an EK since I returned to Tibia 2 months ago.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Due to real life obligations, which we all have, my play times are limited to approx. 1 hr/day.

- Do you have any other characters?
As mentioned above, Schaefer.

- Your past guilds.
Schaefer's past guild: Deific Dissonance (Amera), Eternal Oblivion's guild. Guild disbanded due to war reasons.
Schaefer's past guild #2: Council of Power, left the guild because I wanted to world transfer.
Blueline's current guild: Heroes of Andaria, friend's guild, will have to leave it if I were to transfer to Fidera.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Back in the days, on Amera, my friends were Potato Hero, Revetis, Gugo, Butcher Man.
And right now, on Unitera, I play with Sekpon, and I have a friend called Droma.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I found this guild from Saber's stream. But I wouldn't call myself a friend lol.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Integrity, honesty, and fun.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
This sounds like a real job interview lol. My qualities in terms of gaming are my laid-back-ness, positive attitude, and calm demeanor; default wise, I tend to dwell on details and be slow because of that.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I frequently volunteer to help my mage friend to restock hunting supplies. And in the past I have participated in large scale (server wide) events.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
When I started playing again 2 months ago, I was looking for an English speaking server. The choices wound down to Unitera and Fidera. I picked Unitera but I think I picked the wrong server lol. Eventually I'm looking to transferring to Fidera.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes, they are pretty simple and basically the minimum standards required in my opinion.

Now you're probably wondering why I would apply to your guild when I'm not even playing on the same server. I know I'm not on Fidera, but I hope to become part of the community first and eventually I'll work towards a world transfer.

Cordially Yours.
Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Blueline   Mon 04 May 2015, 06:59

Hello Blue, thank you for applying!

Your application has been noticed

Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Blueline   Fri 08 May 2015, 22:59

Blueline, only now did I notice that your character is still in Unitera. Our application process includes an ingame interview before the process can be concluded, so I would advise you to create a Fidera character and get in touch with Delita or one of the vices, while your main is still in Unitera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Blueline   

Back to top Go down

Applicaton - Blueline
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: