Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

APPLICATION - DEMIGOD PHOENIX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demigod Phoenix
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: APPLICATION - DEMIGOD PHOENIX   Thu 14 May 2015, 19:32

- Character Name
Demigod Phoenix

- Name
Richard

- Age / Country
20 / USA

- Vocation and Current level
284 Elder Druid

- How long have you played Tibia?
I have played tibia technically since I was around 12-13 years old, but as we've all probably done before.. we quit and come back eventually. Happened to me countless times.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
I'm currently in the US Navy, so it really depends on my schedule. Ballpark answer would be 5-6 hours on a good day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Other main two characters that I play are on Irmada, but their names are Suraqa and Demigod Rykazu.

- Your past guilds.
With this character, my previous guild was Afterlife. But they got too involved with wars (open PVP) and it just took out the fun, nor did I have the time.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Chris (Childhood Friend)
Alix (High School friend)
Andrew (High School Friend)
Edward (Navy Friend)
David (Military Friend)

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Negatory.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I can offer heals to guild hunting parties as I am a decently high leveled Elder Druid.
I can help lower level guildmates complete quests they struggle on.
I would have absolutely no issues helping anyone fund their hunt if their bank balance is too low to efficiently hunt.
I'm rather social when Im not busy (Multi tasking irl while playing tibia, Hunting somewhere relatively dangerous, organizing depo because im OCD, etc.)
Being military.. we develope a habit of having the courage to "correct" a person if they are being unjust (ex: botting, cheating, stealing, too rude). I would have no issue letting a more senior guildmate know about his or her action if he or she continues to do whatever they were doing that was wrong.. whether I am good friends with that person or not.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong points in my personality is that even if I don't like someone, I always will at least keep it casual and easygoing with them. Other than that, Im a very easy person to get along with. Another strong point is that I am unbiased as much as I can possibly be.
Holes in my personality would be that Im shy at first. I like to sort of observe to see who's the joker, who's serious and wouldnt be clever to poke fun with, who's the overly smart individual, etc. Another weak point is that I speak using pretty vulgar language (Sailor Habit.) But as tibia is a game where we type, it will most likely never show up on chat.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
One example of what you described would easily be my job. I apologize for bringing it up in almost every question haha.. but it just fits. On a ship, I work with about 500 other people to make sure the ship runs smoothly. I alone cannot make the ship pick up speed nor can I make sure the engines dont overheat. As for helping the community, I just got back from a deployment of 7 months doing drug operations, confiscating all drugs on small boats that have narcotics on them, therfore preventing it from reaching the states, or wherever it was predestined to arrive. Though.. that example is quite extreme lol. A much simpler one would be that I was involved in multiple volunteer services in high school.(Parents couldnt pick me up from school right away so i had spare time to kill.) I helped set up dinners at churches, helped referee elementary school recesses, help repair buildings, etc.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
The reason I left Irmada is because it was too consumed by war. I remember just heading over to yalahar hellspawns to check if it was an open spawn, and I ran into someone 100 levels higher than me. While I was IN THE PROCESS of typing, "Hey, How long will you hunt?" he asks me if Im blind and for me to get lost, chasing me around and harassing me. The first step I want in Fidera is to be everything that asshole wasn't, and find others who have the same ideals in mind.. and so far Divine Justice is IT.. dot for dot.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes and completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION - DEMIGOD PHOENIX   Thu 14 May 2015, 22:14

Application noticed.

A member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will contact you in-game to finalise your application.

Thank you for applying! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darock Johnson

Male Posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION - DEMIGOD PHOENIX   Fri 15 May 2015, 03:25

You seem like a very kind and friendly person and you're also a druid that can share with me.
Supported! <3

10:37 Princess Suki [174]: Pedro is handsome and I want to marry him irl
13:18 Delita Heirall [315]: good darock
13:18 Delita Heirall [315]: when do you want to take over as king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demigod Phoenix
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION - DEMIGOD PHOENIX   Sat 16 May 2015, 09:28

Kairii wrote:
Application noticed.

A member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will contact you in-game to finalise your application.

Thank you for applying! Smile

Thank you for reviewing. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION - DEMIGOD PHOENIX   Sat 16 May 2015, 10:37

Hello Richard,

I see that you have transferred to Fidera. I will try to contact you in-game shortly whenever I see you on.

15:43 Brionesjavier [148]: CHINUA > ALL
17:49 Plinn Boo [263]: CHINUA >ALL
16:17 Delita Heirall [223]: CHINUA > ALL
20:15 Nagorik [237]: CHINUA > ALL
18:07 Connor Sane [254]: Chinua for president
17:12 Captain Gus [241]: CHINUA NEW KING DELITA KICKED
21:11 Shiroi Kuma [63]: Chinua best knight ever o/
21:38 Zoinho [188]: CHINUA IS A BETTER ELITE KNIGHT THAN ME!
19:40 Drakkarys [94]: Chinua > ally
19:05 Jhoviin [167]: CHINUA > ALL
19:06 Empalix [157]: alyssa is god plx
20:19 Ivy Phoenix [234]: chinua > superman
20:05 Daedron Horus [190]: my god you are awesome

ashuahsuhaushausha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council

Female Posts : 848