Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brionesjavier application for back

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Brionesjavier application for back   Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:00

- Character Name: Brionesjavier

- Name: Javier Emanuel Briones Cariño

- Age / Country: 29 years old / Mexico

- Vocation and Current level: Sorcerer level 101

- How long you have played Tibia? like 6 months or 8, jejej the time pass to fast.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
6 hours average

- Do you have any other characters?
yes Oso Pardo (druid level 11) and other noob char

- Your past guilds.
Divine Justice (i leave for join to a friends guild), Hardkorr (the guild will disappear)

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
no i haven´t

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Aiko hazami, Bluehaart Pitt, Miga Zydla, Harry pottey, Ivan Maldith, ....jeje i have many friends

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Yes... Aiko Hazami, Princess suki, Delita heirall, empalix, nethel, kadar morghulis, ..., jeje many too

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
i am a good person, i am loyal, helpful, i can help to my comrades. I help actually to any that ask for my help and i can help it, recovering bodies, rescuing items, giving items that i don need to a lowel level players. I can help to my friends, i dan respect the law and i can do my best in battle i dont afraid my char die if i can help to a friend.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
first strongs points: loyal, good person, respect the law, respect the people, i respect and i am respected.
the weak points: i dont speak the english languaje with fluency, sometimes i have internet connection problems (sometimes lags), in dont tolerate injustice and sometimes i get mad, also i trust easy in people u.u (all friends know the story).

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Helping the community: In the minos tower, near kazardoon, i see a dead body, it was fresh, full of items, y tray to put safe the items and contact to the player, the player arrive almost instantly, firts he think i was stolen his items but when i put in the floor all the items that i can put safe he smile and give me food (that i really need).
TeamWork: i almost every day hunt with my friend Miga Zydla, like two days ago, we were in abdriel and exploring the city whe saw a door, i can remember exactly what it say but there was something like danger and punishment zone, i tell to my friend better dont go, and he go into and into a portal, he was teletransportated to a place with lava, he can not return, so i do the same, i enter to help him to go out. More latter whe reconized the place like Hells gate, searching in the net the way to go out we found a map, we go there, but my friend walk without caution and al elder lordbone kill him, y try to recover his items but almost die too, y must wait util he return with more potions and 6 parcels (that we need to get out) we do a plan, i make runes and both defeat the elder lorbone and recover the items just in time.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Because i think is a great guild

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes i have, an i am agree with them

Thnaks for let me apply for this guild Very Happy. Good Day, Good hunt Very Happy
I Hope be part of you.
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier application for back   Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:31

Hello Javier!

Application noticed! Delita Heirall will be in contact with you shortly.
It would be a pleasure to have you in the guild again ^^ We miss our main adventurer Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delita Heirall
King

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier application for back   Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:48

Application accepted

JAVIER!! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU! SO HAPPY YOU WANT TO COME BACK TO US!! Very Happy

You didn't need to apply since you are a former member, but thanks anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.freeforumboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier application for back   

Back to top Go down

Brionesjavier application for back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: